Friday, February 28, 2014

In February, we decided to take a fact finding trip to Disney.  We had never stayed in a Value before.  I admit...I am a Moderate snob.  We have never thought about staying anywhere other than a Moderate.

But I realize not everyone can afford a Moderate, and there are some people who just prefer to stay at a Value.  Their argument is how much time do you actually spend in your room except to sleep.

Using the military discount, and the military salute tickets, we took advantage of the kids being out of school for a week to take a quick trip to Disney!  The next few posts will be my thoughts and ramblings about the trip, including the impressions that a Value made on me as well as some additional information about the FastPass+ and the DAS pass.

Sit back and relax, it is going to be a long ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment