Friday, January 30, 2015

My Concierge Planning Services are now available for off site guests!

Want a stress-free Disney vacation, but are staying off site?  I can still help with your planning.  I offer the same concierge planning service for a fee.  

Castle from Feb 2014


With that you get help with your FastPass + Selections, your Dining reservations, help with your itinerary as well as touring plans help. All your plans can be printed on cards to carry into the park and emailed to you in a pdf format that cane be sent to your smart phone, where you can view at a glance.

I have plans available from the complete service - where you just show up and start enjoying your vacation - all the way to suggestions and help navigating the Disney systems.

Disney is constantly changing and improving their systems.  Once you think you have it all figured out, they change it again!  It is my job to stay on top of these changes so I can better help you plan your vacation.  

My onsite guests, who book their vacation through me, have automatic access to my knowledge and help with these things.  

So, if you are staying offsite, or did not book your vacation through me, you can still take advantage of my knowledge and services.  Contact me today to discover how reasonable that can be.  


No comments:

Post a Comment