Thursday, August 20, 2015

Travel Agent Questions #2

How much will a Disney vacation cost?
Great question, but you probably won’t like my answer.  “It depends.”   So many variables come into this.

Who is going, what ages, how long, when and where are you staying, how many days?

For instance, going in value season, staying 4 nights in a Value resort with 2 adults and 2 children under age of 10 will be vastly different than going during peak season for 10 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge with 2 adults and 2 kids 12 and 13 years old.

Pulling numbers out of the air, while it is ‘magical’ isn’t the way I work.   I ask a million questions.  Things like what do you like to do on vacation; where do you like to eat on vacation; what was your favorite experience on vacation.  While it might sound like filling out a dating profile, this information lets me know how to approach YOUR vacation.  Don’t worry, at least one of the questions will have to do with budget.


I don’t do cookie cutter vacations.  I design custom trips for YOUR family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment