Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Guest Writer


Today's post will be guest written by my teenaged daughter.  I will admit to slightly editing ...to actually give it some paragraphs, and to correct a bit of spelling, but that is it.  As you read this, it is totally in her own words.  Enjoy!


Going to Disney world with one of my best friends was awesome, to say the least.  I had thought it was going to suck because of the heat and the crowd levels considering it was the middle of June, but I was pretty surprised when it didn't suck.
Welcome To Disney
 

The day after we got to Florida (our first official day of the trip), we went to Magic Kingdom. We got there early for "rope drop" and got to just walk on Splash and Big Thunder Mountain. We even got to walk on Space Mountain-which was way on the other side of the park-because there was still barely any people in the park. Like two of the rides weren't up and running but it was cool because we still ride everything we had wanted to at least twice.
The three partners in crime!
 

11:40 was when our lunch reservation for Be Our Guest was scheduled, And it was awesome. I don't normally enjoy counter service food at Disney, But the carved turkey sandwich was probably the best sandwich I had ever had in my entire life, Like I can't even.

In between lunch and dinner we shopped and rode small rides we didn't have fastpasses for.  For dinner we had a reservation for Cinderella’s Royal Table. My friend was totally excited when she saw Cinderella and the other princesses in the castle. She was like freaking out the whole time. The food was crazy good even though I ordered off of the kids meal because I didn't want any of the adult food.
THE Princess!

Too excited to speak!
 

My mom and my niece went back to the hotel after that and my friend and i stayed in the park for extra magic hours. Our plan was to ride Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain as many times as we could, but it started to rain and lightning so we just went on Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain. The wait time was really short, and we enjoyed it a lot.  We concluded our night with making blankets out of ponchos while eating chocolate on the People Mover. We went home on the bus, and we thought it was going to be scary and all that stuff but it was actually pretty relaxing.


 The next day was our break day, and unfortunately our last. We went to Downtown Disney on the bus to eat lunch at Earl of Sandwich, and then went to the Yacht and Beach Club to snack at Beaches and Cream where we got the Kitchen Sink sundae. We couldn't finish it. After we were full from all that ice cream, we went back to Downtown Disney where we shopped for about an hour and a half. We went back to the hotel and just hung out until dinner.
Are we supposed to eat all this?

My friend with a giraffe sitting on her head
 

For dinner be ate at Boma, and it was one of the best buffets I've ever ate at. We left the next morning. All in all it was one of the best trips to Disney world I've had in a long time, and I'm so glad my mom planned it out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment