Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summary


What was my take on the best part of the trip?  Well, I got to see the Magic of Disney through another’s eyes.  I’ve seen my kids’ first reaction to Disney.  I experienced my granddaughter’s first reaction to Disney, and hope to see my other two granddaughter’s first reactions to Disney next year.  But seeing it from another, someone not related to me, someone who I did not expect that reaction, well it was priceless!

What was my take on the worst part of the trip? It had to be the transportation system!  Hands Down!  I witnessed the obvious class system with the drivers.  The driver taking you to and from the value resorts treated the passengers like cattle.  How many can you pack on, even one driver saying if you can still breathe comfortably move closer so we can cram more on! However, the Deluxe Resort drivers were nice, friendly, happy, treating us like friends or valued guests. 





 So what is my take away from this trip?  While Disney is a fantastic and Magical place I will no longer recommend my clients stay at a value and rely on the Disney Transportation System.  At least not without warning them of what to expect. Overall, we loved our resort and had a blast at Magic Kingdom.  But our 'Break' day was anything but a break.
...and don't forget those ponchos!

1 comment:

  1. While we have not stayed at a value, we have used the transportation quite a bit. The only time we had trouble was when we needed to take multiple buses to get to our destination or when everyone was trying to leave the parks at the same time.

    ReplyDelete