Saturday, November 14, 2015

A few Ramblings...



So very hard to believe that in exactly 14 days I will be in Florida!  We are about to embark on our annual Family trip to Disney!  I know we go so much it is hard to think of a single trip as being something we do annually, but this is my favorite time to visit.  Christmas!

OK, so technically it is not Christmas, but it is after Thanksgiving, which all the retail store will tell you...it is the same thing!

This year will be a bit bittersweet.  It is Osborne Family Light Spectacular's final year.  While I am one of those eagerly awaiting the new Star Wars and Toy Story areas at Hollywood Studios, I am very sad to see Osborne go.  It is so sad to me, that I have scheduled two times to view it this trip.  

It will also be the debut of Minnie's Holiday...whatever it is being called .. meal at Hollywood and VIne.  I have never visited Hollywood and Vine with characters, so this will be an experience.  Especially since the characters will be in Holiday wear!

It will also be another first...Fantasmic!  I know, how can I call myself a Disney fan if I have never seen Fantasmic!  We have attempted to in the past, but things just didn't work out.  This time it is a Must DO!

Another few changes this trip...Captain EO will be closing while we are there.  That one is not causing me much grief, as it is probably my least favorite attraction of all time!  And...we are not planning on visiting it this trip.  And if a certain little boy decides he wants to see it, I will find a nice place to wait while they go see it!  

And...Soarin' will be closing in January for an over haul.  I am so excited to see this one happen!  It is one of my favorites, and to see the condition it has come to, is very hard to take!  I cannot wait to see the final results, even though I find it odd, when it opens back up it will be the same show...the new show won't be premiered until later...Boo.

If Disney stays on schedule, the Frozen ride should be open next year...just in time for my two youngest Princesses to have their first trip to Disney!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Travel Agent Awareness posts last week.  It was a lot of fun sharing some ideas I had.  

I think next week's blog post will have something to do with packing for a Disney trip...or maybe something about Sun Pass... or maybe something about Thankfulness... or maybe something about coffee...(which I sorely need this morning!  LOL)

But... I will leave with a picture of where we will be staying this trip!  I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment