Sunday, November 1, 2015

How did I get Started as a Travel Professional?



How did I get started as a Travel Professional?

Having a Special Needs child can make small things big deals.  This is true for the small every day details of life as well as those seemingly impossible things like a Family Vacation.

Disney became our family’s escape.  At Disney we were able to enjoy some sense of normalcy that was missing in our lives.  Disney does Disabilities like no other!

Many many years ago ... Miss B and Mr D in Hollywood Studios

It didn’t take long for me to realize that I enjoyed planning those trips.  Almost as much as actually GOING to Disney.  Soon I was helping other special needs families plan their own trips.


It seemed a natural progression for me to go into the profession as a Travel Advisor.  I wish I could say it was an easy transition.  I wish I could say the transition was quick.  Actually it involved lots and lots of training and time before I was actually truly a professional.

But it has been extremely rewarding!  Knowing that I help busy families find or make time for precious Family Vacations filled with memories is my passion

#TravelAgents  #WeExist #TravelAgentAwareness


No comments:

Post a Comment