Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Disney Security at it finest!

Some of you may know that my son is a survivor of Traumatic Brain Injury.  It is not something we dwell on, it just IS.

Since he may some day read this, I am going to briefly tell what happened at DHS, but leave out most of the details.

During the course of dinner my son became separated from the rest of the family.  Since he tends to be non verbal to strangers and when stressed, we were extremely worried.  Security was notified and they very quickly were able to put 'eyes' on him.  They did not attempt to speak with him, they only watched from a distance.

When he decided to head back to the restaurant, they followed him, but he never knew it.

He is safely back with us now, and I can not stress how happy I was with the way Disney handled the incident.  They  handled the situation with tact...and my son never realized anyone was watching out for him. 

Thank you, Disney Security!  You took what could have been a horrible end to our trip and turned it into an almost non event!

Up next...time for check out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment